This week was rather productive for our group. We location scouted Thursday, had a photoshoot Saturday, and had a meeting that determined the future of our concept Tuesday. I documented our photoshoot Saturday. However we did run into some problems. We couldn’t get the location we initially wanted due to the Saturday morning art classes. A different model cancelled on us that day. Due to that and future complications we may have with securing locations and models, we decided it would be best if we did a series of photos capturing a work area representing each major, in a satirical way. For more information, check out the group blog.